Thursday, October 27, 2011

Introduction

Let me start with an usual boring and custom post on introduction and what to expect on this blog. I am an avid follower of female muscle (or rather female muscle revolution) and I have been in the depth of it. Not only the names of bodybuilders, their physiques, stats, professions, I could just about memorize anything about them and already know enough.

Pop me the pic of a FBB and I could tell you who it is, her native country and what not.

Image Source: Examiner


This blog would focus on the lives of female bodybuilders, FBBs in popular media and movies/TV, their tastes and preferences, informing you about new FBBs and new facts about FBBs and what not. I will try not to have redundant information, replicated from AMG Lite, RXMuscle, FemaleMuscle, etc. There are enough blogs already doing that. You might find something fresh and beyond the ordinary in all my posts. My objective is to deliver what you, the readers want. Whatever makes the female muscle fans curious is what I would like to present.

Views, opinions and polls are highly encouraged and I would rather like this to be an interactive place for FBB enthusiasts.

I hope to live up to what is stated. Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please get that thing out! Well, I mean, what you think...