Friday, October 28, 2011

Reasons Why People Hate Female Bodybuilders!

In the midst of all this female muscle revolution, it has also become a fad to hate FBBs, scorn at them and call them as 'disgusting', 'gross' and their fans as gays and transsexual lovers. Well, hold on, there is a reason for it. If you think from the other side, their arguments are valid as certain FBBs have definitely went beyond an extent.

Although FBBs might be up on steroids and pill or poppy, it takes a lot of hard work to transform their bodies into a sculpture. But, when an overdose of steroids takes place and the hard work does not come along, the outcome is nasty. A few nasty female bodybuilders who are on an overdose of steroids are Renee Toney, Michelle Brent, Maria Calo and Irene Anderson (should change her hairstyle if hair grows in her case!). There are many others though... But, I feel sad for Michelle Brent and Irene Anderson, who were once upon a time great names in the female bodybuilding circles.

Consuming supplements, protein shakes and a strict diet coupled with hard work looks great, but an overdose of diet not coupled with gym time gives nasty output. This is what happens when steroids are consumed and there is little effort put in gym.

Nevertheless, the brawn that they display is at times not that bad. It is entertaining to see, but only if the hard work, the effort has been put in. All time greats like Lenda Murray, Tina Lockwood, Yaxeni Oriquen-Garcia have put in a lot of effort to rightly deserve what they have achieved. And of course, many others, who would be featured soon!

Keep reading...

5 comments:

  1. OMG, these beasts on 'roids have more testosterone than an average guy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Afeminado, it happens when supplement intake does not match with the exercise one is supposed to do along with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there I am so delighted I found your web site, I really found you by accident, while I was looking on Bing
    for something else, Anyways I am here now and would just like
    to say thank you for a remarkable post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also
    love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read it
    all at the minute but I have book-marked it and also included
    your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to
    read a great deal more, Please do keep up the excellent work.
    My weblog :: discover the adonis Effect here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for shariing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I am waiting
    for your further write ups thank you once again.

    Feel free to visit my page: Dr. Patel Dentis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey I have no idea why people scorn women who want to look buff and keep fit! These women show such dedication to their sport and attack it with determination and tenacity. I think a strong buff fit woman is beautiful and hot and I love their attitude! I have been dedicated supporter, admirer and lover of big strong beautiful muscular and fit women. Long may they reign!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please get that thing out! Well, I mean, what you think...